Also called semi-permanent brow tattooing, feathering, HDi Brows, 3D brows.....
WHAT IS MICROBLADING?
It is a process of implanting pigment under your skin using a handheld tool and tiny disposable needles to “draw” a pattern of lines that mimic your own hair. The result is a very natural looking brow.
Healed results will vary with each individual client and using a pencil or powder may still be needed. I have no control over what occurs during the healing process.
Absolutely NO guarantee will be made and additional sessions may be required to obtain optimal results. Additional charges will apply.
Before you book
Please read carefully and find out if you are a good
candidate for Microblading/brow feathering:
You should NOT consider this procedure if you experience any of the following conditions:
- History of Keloids or Hypertrophic scarring
- Diabetic (require doctor's clearance)
- Chemotherapy (consult your doctor)
- Viral infections and/or diseases
- Pacemaker or major heart problems
- Organ transplant
- Skin irritations or Psoriasis near the treated area (rashes, sunburn, acne, etc.)
- Sick (cold, flu, etc.)
- Botox in the past 2 weeks
- Accutane in the past year
- Heart conditions, Uncontrolled High Blood Pressure, Poor general health
- Any treatment, medication, or illness that compromises the immune system / healing would make you NOT a good candidate for micropigmentation procedures.
HOW LONG IS THE PROCEDURE?
It is a 2 step process: the initial procedure will take about 1.5 to 2hrs. After your consultation we will choose a colour tone and I will draw and outline the procedure area. Once you are satisfied with the basic shape I will apply anesthetic and start the application.
A second visit (1hr+) 6-8 weeks later is highly recommended and included in the initial price. At this point we will be able to do any adjustment in shape or colour.
DOES IT HURT?
Your comfort is very important to me. I will apply a topical anesthetic before and during the procedure to numb the area.
HOW LONG DOES IT LAST?
This procedure is semi-permanent, that means that your brows will fade over time. With proper care they will last 1-2 years. A regular touch up ( 12-18 month) is recommended to keep a fresh look.
IS IT SAFE?
Absolutely! Every needle is single-use only and all supplies and material I use during each appointment are disposed of after every client. Gloves and mask are worn and disposed of after each client.
WHAT PIGMENTS DO I USE?
I use iron oxide pigments. These pigments fade over time as your body will naturally absorb it. They are considered the safest permanent pigments.
It is important to understand that oily skin clients may require more follow-up/ touch ups. Because the colour pigment is embedded into the skin during the micro-blading process all skin types heal with different results. The more oily the skin the harder it is for standard pigment to set while healing.
HOW TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT?
Email or text me and I will send you a few times slots I have open. I will then prompt you to make a deposit via Etransfer. As soon as I get the confirmation I will save & confirm your appointment.
A deposit of $100 is required in order to book and confirm every new appointment. This deposit is to ensure you are serious about booking your session and will be deducted from your total cost. I need 48 hours notice if you decide to reschedule your appointment.
If you choose to cancel your appointment you will automatically loose your deposit.
Deposits are non-refundable
BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT
- Wax or tint your brows at least 3 days prior procedure
- No tanning 3 days prior procedure
- Refrain from use of alcohol, aspirin, ibuprofen (Advil) or other blood thinning medication, Vitamin E, B6 & Omega3 for 7 days before and 2 days after your procedure
- Avoid caffeine the day of your appointment
AFTER YOUR APPOINTMENT
You will be sent home with after care product and instructions. It is very important to follow those instructions to ensure the best result possible. At first your brows will appear intense & darker. You might see some swelling and redness. Your brows will fade 30-50% over the next week.
- You may take Tylenol to relieve any pain after the procedure
- Do not touch, rub, pick your brows!It is important to keep the area clean & dry
- To avoid infections always wash your hands before touching the treated area
- Apply provided ointment max 2x a day with a clean Qtip
- No vigorous exercise for 1 week after your procedure. Sweat will promote loss of color (swimming, hot yoga, sauna)
- No tanning or exfoliating the area until your brows are completely healed
- If you plan to go on a vacation, it is recommended to plan your trip for a minimum of 14 days after the procedure. Sun exposure will significantly fade a new tattoo.
- If you are planning to have a chemical peel, MRI or other medical procedure make sure to inform your provider that you have had Microblading done on your brows.
Day of treatment: make sure to absorb the excess lymph fluid with a clean tissue, dab gently, no rubbing. Do this throughout the day.
Days 1-7: Wash gently with water to remove bacteria & dead skin. This won't remove the pigment!! Pat dry with a clean tissue. Do not use any cleansing products containing acids & no exfoliants.
Apply a tiny amount of provided after care ointment with a clean Qtip. Never put the ointment over wet or damp brows.
Did I mention: DO NOT TOUCH OR RUB THE AREA!!
Please email me: firstname.lastname@example.org to book your appointment